欢迎.......

里边写的都是我的心情

2013年2月26日星期二

Short Sem

Short Sem has been gone half..
CNY also over..
manything seem like going so fast..
i stil rmb i post a status be4 say tat i wan to put more effort at sem3..
but seem like didnot do it well..
coz i realli didnt hav a stufy mood..
everything going to rush..
the time for me to absorb the knowledge is too short and i m nt the genius can absorb so manything at 1 time..
I also will getting lazy and tired..tat time I also nid rest..i m nt God..(Who noe tat God myb also nid sleep @@ )
now..sleep mood also didnt have..
for me , now sleep early also useless..
sleep also no mood.. reali start crazy le me..
i like freedom..
done everything i like to do..
no force no push..
not like tis sem..everything start from force & push..
i realli didnt like study but without study..wat can i do..?
dunno..i m getting lazy to continue writing.. end here..

没有评论:

发表评论