欢迎.......

里边写的都是我的心情

2012年12月24日星期一

Christmas Eve..

Ho!! time ran faster thn i ran~~
Today 24 dec 2012 ,
ntg do , but study and sleeping ..
1 year ago i ady forgot wat am i doing during tis time,
sleeping? eating? or gathering? forgot ady...
for few day i done something dunno is good for us or no good for us...
actually i dunno la..
but i vry happy during tat time period..
i thought i will miss tat time when we 2gether ,
ntg we done , juz take photo, studying and chating...
but the way, actually i dunno wat things was going on wif myself..
juz feel like suck, i hate tis type of feeling and pain..
i hate it!
vry hate ..

Actually i am planning to genting earn some money my investment..
but i think i nid to change the planning,
earn money thn go follow back my doctor and treatment...

bii dun confuse..
is really me..
real d me..
not others..

Time!
easy come easy go..
time for study and final exam..
2nd sem..
is going to the end..

10.30pm, no reason to wait till 00.00am
now is the time for me to rest and sleep..

thx God to make me alive until now...
i appreciate everything i have now..
when the time u wan get me back..
pls inform me to ready..
i will go wif u..
for no regret..

gud nitez world..
gud nitez my family..
gud nitez my friends.
gud nitez my bii..

1 条评论: